This is a great self-adhesive silicone push-up bra that stays in place and provides a good push-up to show extra cleavage in your sexy backless dress.
Skin Friendly Material
The outer fabric is made of lycra and foam, which is soft and breathable. The inner cup is layered with biological silicone, which is sticky, safe, and skin-friendly. The backless bridal bra sticks to the breasts firmly without falling off.
One pair of invisible gel push-up bras easily match with almost any type of tricky tops/dresses such as backless, halter, spaghetti, off-shoulder, low back, low cut, bridal, etc. You no longer need to worry about which bra to choose!
Non-Sticky Areola Area
There is a special non-sticky place for areola, so you can wear the bras without injuring your areola.
Sturdy Front Clasp
The front clasp is made from sturdy plastic and very easy to be connected as long as you do it the right way. Keep the two clasps in 90 degrees, insert the clasp, and bend it flat.
- 100% SILICONE MATERIAL: Niidor strapless bra is made of sticky and skin-friendly silicone adhesive, High-strength stickiness keeps your chest in a good and comfortable position without worrying about falling off. Easy to wear and peel off, good stickiness does not cause any pain to the skin.
- FASCINATING DEEP “V” BRA: The sticky bra is a deep V-shaped design that helps push your chest and only needs a little pull, it will give you a complete and sexy cleavage. it is better to show off your beautiful chest curve, let you become the focus of everyone.
- EUR & US SIZE DESIGN: The adhesive bra size is designed according to the European and American cups. The size is larger than the Asian Cup. It covers the chest comprehensively and does not squeeze the chest. The size is suitable for all kinds of chests.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE: The invisible sticky bra is light in weight, raises the chest, does not sag, and the bra buttons are transparent, not metallic, and do not cause skin problems. No sponge, give you super comfort. The style is very fashionable and suitable for all kinds of backless deep V dresses.
- EASY-CLEANING & REUSABLE: This strapless bra can be reusable many times with good maintain. Only need to simply wet the adhesive surface with warm water and mild detergent and then air to dry it. It will still keep the adhesive gels for your next time using.
- 1 pair of Niidor silicone push up bra for open back
- 1 pair of Niidor silicone nipple covers as free gift
|Dimensions||20 × 12 × 3 cm|
A, B, C, D, E
106 Replies to “Fabric Adhesive Bra with Front Closure”
Mine came in a squished box as if it was already opened. The bra was also wrinkled and there weren’t any instructions if you had to place it on a certain way. They did the trick for the day, they did get a little hot though.
Update: Customer service reached out to help with the bra being squished! Appreciate the good service!!
It fits good just not great for people that sweat too much
Update: so wore it twice and by the second time the glue started to come off the actual bra .
I was skeptical but these suckers WORK. I’ve worn them about three times and they’ve never slid or moved around. But I’m only like a B cup so I don’t have to worry much about spillage. They didn’t show at all with my tight lil crop tops. Definitely great to have on hand in the summer. But I gotta say, when you peel these off after a long day, the tatas are a little sore. But you gotta do what you gotta do to have that open back outfit.
I wanted these to wear under my bathing suit because the bra in the suit didn’t give me enough support. I tried them out around the house ALL day recently. The fit was good, they stayed in place, felt very natural, didn’t slip or slide even doing sweaty housework. I wore them to the pool, but didn’t get wet so I cannot comment on how they would be in water. They are pretty sticky, so I took my time peeling them off. They can be reused by putting the plastic backing over the sticky part.
Everyone is different, so it really depends on what you’re looking for.
If you want something that hides the nips and gives some shape, I’m sure it’s fine. I really think that for C cups or less, it’s probably a great product. When you get into D territory, not so much. Personally, this just doesn’t give me the support I need.
Alternative to bra since I had a double mastectomy and reconstruction
My first time use strapless bra and it works good. They fit as expected and look natural. I’ll try to use this kind of bra from now on.
Wifey wore this under her dress so as to have no straps showing. They adhered well, looked natural and were easy to remove after a wedding.
Tiny but smaller in size but does the job perfectly!
I’ve used it twice now and washed it with soap and water as suggested, left to dry and it’s as if it’s brand new!
Cane in awesome packing too!
Really good stick, don’t have to keep pressing on to stay all day which I love. I forget I’m wearing a bra.
Really good support too!
Love this bra.
Only thing would be that when washing, the water stains the material slightly. But it’s under clothes anyway so it’s no big deal. It doesn’t show easily.
All in all 10/10
I wore this under a halter dress, I was able to unclip and stick them on because the dress was see through down to the waist so the clip would have been visible. Danced all night long and they stayed on great! Would definitely recommend.
Wish they had a size up, but works good. Careful when unstickig it from yourself it can kinda womp the shape a bit and it can be tricky to fix without resticking to it. Works pretty good. Obviously sticky , but in nk way painful to remove.
I got size C. They were a bit too small for me but they still worked. The positive is they stayed in place all night! And after a few uses they have maintained their durability. I ended up buying them in a size D.